HGS & GP Knowledge Management Unit is responsible of:
- Produce and deliver information and or resource materials related to HGS;
- Ensure the quality of HGS educational resources and monitor the effectiveness of HGS education programs;
- Manage HGS delegations events and cooperate with HGS stakeholders to improve Knowledge sharing system;
- Coordinate the development and update of HGS Experts database;
- Ensure the dissemination of information to the different institutions involved in HGS;
- Proposing strategic areas and communication channels to educate the community on HGS;
- Liaising with key Institutions in charge of Home Grown Solutions and propose policy and strategies that strengthen them as custodian of knowledge for international reference.