Rwanda Governance Board (RGB) is a new Institution whose mission is to promote the principles of good governance and decentralization, monitor the practices of good governance in public and private institutions and conduct research related to governance for achieving good service delivery, sustainable development and prosperity through research, assessments, advisory services, policy debates and networking. In an effort to fulfil its commitment, RGB wishes to recruit a well qualified and experienced candidate for the following posts:
- Governance Monitors (2)
- Governance Researcher (1)
- LG Capacity Building Officer (1)
- RBOs Registration Officer (1)
- Planning Officer (1)
- Information Education and Communication Officer (1)
- Administrative Assistant to the CEO (1)
Interested candidates for the above positions should submit to the Central secretariat of RGB or submit soft copies online to firstname.lastname@example.org, not later than 23rd April 2013 at 5:00 pm. RGB is situated at Remera, opposite Amahoro Stadium , Kimironko road the following documents:
1. A letter of application addressed to the RGB Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
2. A filled application form obtained from RGB website on www.rgb.rw or PSC website www.psc.gov.rw
3. Detailed CV including names and telephone contacts of three reference persons
4. Copies of academic Certificates.
5. Copy of the national identity card.
The date for interview test will be only communicated to selected candidates.